Note To All mIRC User's

Chat about mIRC related issues
mIRC-BOT

Note To All mIRC User's

Post by mIRC-BOT »

!!!!!!!!!! Note To All mIRC User's !!!!!!!!!!

Im not saying that this MSN for mIRC is a bad idea, Cause in-fact i love the idea of this mIRC Instant Messenger, But i hate to say this i have studied the hell out of this ADDON script, And it is full of BUGS, And that might not be the AUTHORS fault per-say, But it takes a great deal of re-writing to get to work correctly, And maybe the Writer is a novice/beginner when it comes to mIRC scripting, But i cant say or dont even want to speculate on that point, But i do want to say that this Script isnt for the Beginner mIRC user, It isnt a complete ADDON Script for mIRC but its concept is good, And with a few hours of re-scripting you can in-fact get it to work, But i wouldnt recommend re-scripting any mIRC script/addon/update script without a extensive knowledge of mIRC scripting, But "To Each His Own" they always say so go at it if you feel confident about your knowledge and or ability to re-script it.....

P.S.
To the Author: Good concept but bugged Scripting, But i hope you do in-fact get it to flow correctly with your vision of the script, And i do look forward to seeing if you do in-fact get all the bugs worked out.....

!!! note !!!
I did get the addon to correctly work and to correctly load without any error messages, but i did re-script the msn.mrc/msnauth.mrc/msndialog.mrc/msnauth2kxp.mrc files to get it working and it did take me around 6 hours to re-script/debug/test/remote load/connect/test again & unload/load again to be sure it was debugged, so this is the adverage you would spend doing it to, so have fun all.....
mIRC Scriptor Bot
andyc
MSN for mIRC Creator

Post by andyc »

I'm trying to work out your motivations for this thread, what are you trying to acheive?

Thousands of people have installed it painlessly and easily. Even if it doesn't work, just uninstall it and don't use it?

What's the point in this thread?
smih100

erm

Post by smih100 »

color=green]herm i have been usins mric for the last 4 years i install lots of add on over the time and i have never need to rescrip any 1 of them[/color]
JayRobertson

Re: Note To All mIRC User's

Post by JayRobertson »

I Dont See The Point In This.
Your Proving What ?

Whats Wrong Having A Hard Time Impressing People In The Real World So You Feel The Urge To Be A Keyboard Superhero ?

Unless You Have Something Useful To Add Then This Is Just You Bigging Yourself Up On A Forum Nothing More