Post by andyc »

If all goes well MSN for mIRC v3.00 should be released on

Saturday 18th January 2003

Some new features include:
MSN File Receiving
Inviting Users
Many more....

Post by Guest »

What about baltic charset? Will I be able to change it? I tried to change it, but it didn't work :( i changed a place CS=1 >> CS=186 but then it stopped working at all :?
And dialog box'es? I started making it look 99% like msn but then I saw that a new version will be released, so I stopped :)
Will there be "remember my name and password..." checkbox on login dialog box ( or I have to do it myself :D )
Would be nice if there were Emoticons too and @window backround's were white (i had ◘10 so y could'nt see some texts)
I really hope that nex version (3.0?) will be more bug-free and opions dialog box was more categorized :wink:
ziphax
I'm Helpful!

Post by ziphax »

why do you need those emoticons? they suck .. this is not a cartoon network
poloktim

Post by poloktim »

I for one can't wait. Thanks for making my login to the net easier.

Post by Guest »

ziphax wrote:why do you need those emoticons? they suck .. this is not a cartoon network
if you get (r) you may not understand what he/hse ment ?!

Re: New Version

Post by Guest »

will you keep your promise?! :roll:
andyc wrote:If all goes well MSN for mIRC v3.00 should be released on

MSN File Receiving
Inviting Users
Many more....

Post by Guest »

i dont know why so many people whants to make the script look like MSN i thought msn4mirc was a way to get rid of that ugly program. if its gonna look like msn work like msn why not use MSN ???

keep up the good work

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:i dont know why so many people whants to make the script look like MSN i thought msn4mirc was a way to get rid of that ugly program. if its gonna look like msn work like msn why not use MSN ???

keep up the good work
I want because I use Mirc a lot and it's good, if all things are in one place not 234983 different programs running ...
andyc
MSN for mIRC Creator

Post by andyc »

Anonymous wrote:will you keep your promise?! :roll:

MSN File Receiving
Inviting Users
Many more....
MSN for mIRC v3.00 is now out, with over 2 hours to spare ;)

Post by Guest »

andyc wrote:
Anonymous wrote:will you keep your promise?! :roll:
MSN File Receiving
Inviting Users
Many more....
MSN for mIRC v3.00 is now out, with over 2 hours to spare ;)
andyc, YOU ROCK !! :D
keep it going that way !!!
DarkPeace

Post by DarkPeace »

Anonymous wrote:What about baltic charset? Will I be able to change it? I tried to change it, but it didn't work :( i changed a place CS=1 >> CS=186 but then it stopped working at all :?
And dialog box'es? I started making it look 99% like msn but then I saw that a new version will be released, so I stopped :)
Will there be "remember my name and password..." checkbox on login dialog box ( or I have to do it myself :D )
Would be nice if there were Emoticons too and @window backround's were white (i had ◘10 so y could'nt see some texts)
I really hope that nex version (3.0?) will be more bug-free and opions dialog box was more categorized :wink:
I'm very agreed with you, specialy for the charset!
And why not make a skin support or configurable interface or something like that? Then each one could choose if they want MSN's look or another look. (Sorry about my english)
DarkPeace

Post by DarkPeace »

Anonymous wrote:What about baltic charset? Will I be able to change it? I tried to change it, but it didn't work :( i changed a place CS=1 >> CS=186 but then it stopped working at all :?
I'm very agreed with you, specialy for the charset!
And why not make a skin support or configurable interface or something like that? Then each one could choose if they want MSN's look or another look. (Sorry about my english)
mardicas

looks and language

Post by mardicas »

Englis might not be perfect ;)
The baltic characters don't work even with the new version. I managed to fix the problem with the last one(only the resiving of: öäüõ )
And it would be geat if there would be a control panel for colours!

And i also translated the last verion into estonian, you should make a language file, and releas the versions in many languages!
I could translate into Estonian :)

If ur interested in languages, then mardicas@hotmail.com <-msn only or email -> mardicas@hot.ee

BTW: This addon rulez, so do u![/b]
h2kker

Post by h2kker »

kle mardikas ütle kuidas sa need õüäö tööle said?
mul ainult öä töötavad aga ilma on kolee...
kui sa seletad, kuidas tööle said, siis võibolla saavad teised ka oma tähed tööle? (soove oli palju palju)...
Veritas

Post by Veritas »

I could translate the swedish bits, but i guess there is about 20 other swedes around that could :P
When the truth walks away, everybody stays cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay.